Monday, June 22, 2009

News

Hello, today June 22th, my boss has agreed to accept my resignation but he will keep my possition for my return. He is expecting me on February 2010. 
This is really a good news, I do not know if I want to come back, but something goes really wrong in my trip I will have that on my sleeves. 
The job in Vancouver is not too bad, in fact is great for my future, but I have been struggling a little with the people I work with and Vancouver in general.
Today I was at Tango after been away for a while. Seem that the summer weather put people in better mood and now signs of friendly people star to come up. I make me feel better, I start to see a light at the end of very long months of unfriendly and loneliness times.
I am exited to go, I am looking forward to see what is on the road.

Ha! Today talking with my one of my co-worker, he mentioned he was expecting me to change my mind with regard of the trip, he'd like me to stay...It was a good sign that things at my work are getting better.

Victor !

Hello, Today is July 11th and I have this video to share with you. I Hope you like it.




free counters