Monday, June 22, 2009

To do list

Well, time for departure is coming very fast. In addition to the preparation for the trip, I have to move from Vancouver to Victoria, so I have all the packing and moving to do by July 31st.

I have this list of things to do in preparation for my trip. This list is not really complete as I have a lot of other little things I'd like to do before I go.

Here it is:
To do in Vancouver (before the end of the month):
  • Zip Log bags (done)
  • Synthetic shirts (done) - Thanks to David Kay
  • Go Pro Hero Installation  (Done)
  • Spot Tracker (Done)
  • Contact Motorcycle/Tango communities (I will)
  • Water sack & Container for food (Done)
  • Full packing test Pre-Ride (Done)
  • Preparation and equipment video 
  • Sell crash bars on ebay (On my return)
  • Check expiry date of documentation (Done) - Thanks Betty for shipping my new docs to my destination
  • U-hall to move to Victoria on Aug. 1st. (Not needed)

To do in Victoria:
  • BMW Extended warranty $1700 for the next 3 years !!!...mmm..thinking about it (No)
  • Installation of battery charger for the Digital Camera (no done)
  • MediJet (Done)
  • Contact Motorcycle/Tango communities/Arturo (later)
  • Fuel Container Installation 
  • Tankbag (Done)
  • Full test of the tools (done)
  • Tire repair exercise (not done, I hope I will not regret)
  • Full mechanical test - Video (not done)
  • Suspension understanding mmmmm....thinking
  • GPS understanding I will later
  • Argentinian and Canadian decals (Done)
  • Party organization and invitation (Done)
  • Personal paperwork - House, Will + others (done)
  • Ipod (done)
To do in USA:
  • Tire pump
  • Set of Tires

Done:
  • Tent and sleeping bag - Done
  • Oil container - Done
  • Helmet molding - Done
  • Key Installation (Done)
  • Installation of tool-tube
  • Tripod (done)
If you come up with something that I am missing, please pitch in !

Victor
free counters